Best Naturals Lycopene, 10mg, 240 Softgels
- "A powerful anti-oxidant which helps fight against free radical damage - Body cannot convert lycopene into Vitamin A, hence it is solely used for anti-oxidant protection* "
- "Beneficial for the health if various body functions - Brightens the skin and protects it from UV damage* "
- Supports cardiovascular and protate health*
- One of the four main cartenoids found in the human blood and tissues*
- All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world -- Proudly Made in USA -- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Lycopene is a bright red carotene and cartenoid pigment found in tomatoes and other red fruits. It is a member of the beta carotene family and a phytonutrient which gives tomatoes their bright red color. It is a powerful anti-oxidant which helps fight and protect against free radical damage. By neutralizing free-radicals, lycopene has the ability to promote cardiovascular and prostate health, as well as support healthy cholesterol levels and overall immune function.Human body cannot produce lycopene and hence it must be obtained through diet.
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- ASIN: B006H4ISIE
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed