Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier/ Base Oil- 3.4 oz (100 ml)
- Botanical Name: Vitis vinifera
- Common Uses: Is heavily used in skincare formulations for creams and lotions and in aromatherapy. It is the preferred carrier oils for many massage therapists because of its light, satin like finish. It also has some astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne prone skin.
- Grapeseed is cold pressed and refined to produce a light yellow green colored oil that is popular in cosmetic manufacturing.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with pouring insert for easy use.
- Available in 13 varieties- Apricot, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hazelnut, Hemp, Jojoba, Macadamia, Meadowfoam, Rosehip, Sesame, Sweet Almond
Absorption: Absorbs easily into the skin. * Aromatic Aroma: Grapeseed oil is aromaless. * Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils. * Extraction Method: Cold Pressed * Color: Light green to yellow green * Shelf Life: Shelf life of 6 months to 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- ASIN: B0066VJN8M
- Item model number: EGBGS3
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed