Jojoba 100% Pure Carrier/ Base Oil- 3.4 oz (100 ml)
- Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Common Uses: Can be added to other carrier oils in order to extend shelf lives and has become a common oil in the aromatherapy industries because of its excellent skin care properties. Massage therapists may use small amounts in their carrier oil blends, but as it will clog pores, its application is limited
- Jojoba is a favorite carrier oil. It closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E. This promotes a glowing complexion. It is also important to note that Jojoba may go cloudy in cool temperatures. It will return to its clear state with warming.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with pouring insert for easy use.
- Available in 13 varieties- Apricot, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hazelnut, Hemp, Jojoba, Macadamia, Meadowfoam, Rosehip, Sesame, Sweet Almond
Absorption: Creates a barrier but will leave a satiny finish. * Aromatic Aroma: Has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils. * Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils. * Extraction Method: Cold Pressed * Color: Colorless * Shelf Life: Shelf life of 6 months to 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- ASIN: B0066VOD0U
- Item model number: EGBJO3
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed