NuSci MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1000g (2.2 lb) Pure Powder 99.9%
- 1000g (2.2 lb) MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) Bulk Pure powder 99.9% assay.
- NuSci brand as picture showing. There is not any additive or filler inside.
- White crystalline powder, Characteristic bitter taste, Soluble in water. Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- MSM is a source of biological sulfur. Bulk Ingredient for formulation, health finish product R&D, cosmetic product, or any other use purpose.
- Fresh, 1 to 2.5 years shelf life available.
MSM, or methyl-sulfonyl-methane, was discovered by Robert Herschler (Ph.D.), professor of the Department of Surgery, Oregon Health Sciences University. It is a natural form of sulfur found in all living organisms and is present in our body fluids and tissues, occurring naturally in milk, fruits, vegetables, and grains. MSM may support healthy inflammatory response and is thought to be a natural pain reliever. Although MSM occurs naturally in foods, even moderate food processing destroys most of it. Plants, animals and humans need sulfur for a wide variety of biological processes. MSM is a source of biological sulfur, which is a major component in many of the body's proteins, tissues, hormones and enzymes. Sulfur also plays a role in the detoxification of the liver. Because MSM can inhibit pain impulses, support healthy blood flow and reduce inflammation of tissues, it has also been researched for use as a pain reliever and to support healthy inflammatory response. Sulfur is involved with the proper function of enzymes, and is found as part of sulfur-containing amino acids, like L-Cysteine and L-Methionine. It helps form the bonds that link connective tissue together. According to Stanley W. Jacob, MD and other researchers, MSM can help to relieve both food and pollen-type allergies, ameliorate over acid conditions, control constipation, improve lung function, alleviate parasite problems in the intestinal and urogenital tracts, protect against lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, reduce arthritic pain, relieve snoring, improve growth and texture of nails and hair, and increase elasticity of the skin. Applied topically, MSM may reduce scarring; may be useful for hair, skin, and nail health. MSM also benefits to animals. 1/4 teaspoon of the MSM powder is about 1 gram. Warnings: The above description is for informational purpose, not as healthcare professional advice. Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, or taking drugs should consult with doctor.
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B0045STZXQ
- Item model number: MSM-1000
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed