Source Naturals Lecithin 1200mg, 200 Softgels
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $6.67
- Amount Saved: $6.63
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Combining herbs, nutrients, nutraceuticals in one formulation.
- Source Naturals Bio-Aligned Formulas are formulations with potent bio-active nutrients that go deep to the root causes of health imbalances and become powerful tools for vibrant health and well being.
Lecithin is a natural substance found in cell membranes and is manufactured in the liver from dietary choline. It contains a mixture of phosphatides, including phosphatidyl choline, an important precursor to the main neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. In addition, the body utilizes lecithin both for the proper formation of bile (the body's main emulsifying compound), and as an emulsifying agent itself. As an emulsifier, lecithin helps in the absorption and utilization of fat-soluble nutrients, such as vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 6.27 inches; 0.06 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.06 pounds
- ASIN: B000EPYS8Q
- Item model number: SCN06176
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed