Stakich CHLORELLA SPIRULINA BROCCOLI GREEN TEA Capsules (60 CAPS, 500 MG) - 100% Pure, Top Quality -
- Pure Chlorella, Pure Spirulina, Pure Broccoli, Pure Green Tea Capsules (60 Caps, 500 Mg)
- Equal Parts Chlorella, Spirulina, Broccoli, and Green Tea for maximum absorbency
- No Coloring, No Flavoring, No Preservatives
- 100% Pure, Natural
- Organically Produced, Top Quality
Chlorella is a subspecies of Chlorella vulgaris, a single-celled, fresh water algae. Stakich Chlorella has a digestibility rate of more than 80% due to broken cell walls. Chlorella contains protein (approximately 58 percent), carbohydrates, all of the B vitamins, vitamins C and E, amino acids, and rare trace minerals. It is virtually a complete food.
Spirulina is a blue green micro-algae that grows in alkaline water. Spirulina is recognized today by scientists for its remarkable protein, vitamin and mineral qualities. It is highly digestible and excels in proteins, carotene and specific vitamins. In addition, the plant's digestibility combines with another unique quality its high protein value that attains from 64-71% of its net dry weight. Result: a high protein intake largely digested by the human body and rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Broccoli is harvested young, cold dried and pulverized into fine powderGreen Tea is cut and ground into very fine powder for maximum absorption.
About Stakich, Inc.
- Stakich Incorporated was started over 88 years ago with one goal: to provide top quality products at a fair price. That mission has led us to strive for perfection with the products we sell and the excellent customer service we provide. Family owned and operated from the start, at Stakich Inc. we continuously look for ways to make you healthier by supplying only the finest ingredients in all of the products we offer.
- ASIN: B00I5KLH2W
- Item model number: